ESL Kids Lab - Copyright
eslkidslab.com Website Copyright
Website Copyright Terms
Futonge N. Kisito’s Copyright Notice - Kisi is the short of my name.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials at ESLKIDSLAB.COM, including the text (quiz questions, transcriptions, and tutorials), HTML code, graphics, videos, photos, sound files, and overall design are copyright © as from 2008 by Futonge Nzembayie Kisito , and are protected by international copyright law.
Apart from the free downloads offered on this site, no part of this site, including the HTML code, text, video or audio files, may be reproduced, copied, recorded, stored, modified, republished, downloaded, or distributed in any form without written permission of Futonge N. Kisito, except for the conditions below.
Our site has free materials to use online and privately, but there are several limitations on how the materials can and cannot be used. I have added this section for those visitors who want to respect my work, but also want to use the site as part of their study and teaching.
Feel free to contact me if you would like to license the rights to use the materials beyond the limitations stated below. Any variations to these restrictions must be approved by Futonge N. Kisito:
- the contents of this site may be used online for personal use either at home, at an educational institution, or at a company;
- the quiz questions or scripts may be printed for personal use offline. In other words, the quiz questions and a script can be printed and then used in a student's free time away from the computer.
- the materials may be used online at educational institutions, either for individual or teacher-guided instruction;
- teachers are permitted to make copies of a limited number of pages for students for incidental use (not as part of a textbook, etc.), and the following copyright notice must appear on each copy:
- Feel free to post links, write articles about the contents in your research papers as long as these links point to html & php files.
Copyright © as from 2008 by Futonge Kisito eslkidslab.com. All rights reserved.
- making reference to the site and its activities in workshops or other presentations may be done without permission (I always encourage people to get the word out about my sites); however, permission to do so is requested if original graphics, screen shots, videos, quizzes, or transcripts are used as part of that presentation (which I usually grant).
- Copying, modifying, or redistributing the videos, quizzes and scripts for students beyond the limitations mentioned above whether it be for non-profit or profit purposes. In other words, you cannot republish the materials in any format whether it be for educational or commercial purposes, even if you cite this website;
- Modifying the materials without written permission from Futonge N. Kisito. Of course, please contact me if you have any particular suggestions about improving the material;
- saving the sound or video files using any means to a local computer or electronic media (cassettes) for either personal, educational, or commercial use or uploading of html, sound, and graphic files to any server either for storage or redistribution (e.g., you cannot create your own site and upload my files there, regardless of whether you identify my site as the original source);
- converting the sound and video files to any other format including .wav, mp3, .avi, .mov, and .aiff;
- installing the media files in any format to portable electronic devices including MP3/MP4 players and mobile phones;
- uploading and storing the html , Video and sound files to a local network, such as a computer lab, whether it be for educational or commercial use;
- creating a CD of my materials either for personal, educational, or commercial purposes;
- embedding the sound or video files in any other application is not allowed.
- The free downloads offered on this site may not be uploaded to another site, mass produced and redistributed without the formal consent of Futonge N. Kisito. They are purposely for individual use. Students and teacher can download them for private language learning & Teaching.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
The external links listed on this site are listed extra resources to visitors, but Futonge Kisito does not endorse, promote, or guarantee the quality or accuracy of product from any Websites except the following which are all our websites:
Feel free to contact me for clarifications on our terms.
- Author : Futonge Nzembayie Kisito
- Email: email@example.com
- Done: 08-01-2008
You can search over 3000 pages of ESL resources across the sites listed below.
Site Search List